Friday, December 11, 2015

Merry Little Christmas Update

Here's some snaps of the Christmas décor around my house. We had to buy a new tree this year as our old one bit the dust ~


I've been collecting Santa mugs from thrift stores. Not antiques but fun, nevertheless ~


The pictures were all taken with my phone, so I can't enlarge them. There's probably a way but I don't know what it is. Our family has been through a lot of trials lately, well for quite a long time but worse lately. I'm hanging on as best I can. Prayers appreciated.

The two-tier below is a cute purchase from Ikea this past year. I've loved decorating with it throughout the seasons.


My son was walking home from a friends house when he saw this green basket in the ditch. Of course he immediately thought of me ;) and brought it home. I decided it looked like a pretty good Christmas basket so decorated it with berries and greenery from the yard. Not bad for free, right?


Next week I'm spending the day with my friend, Betty, baking Christmas cookies. I'm so looking forward to it, and I'll try to save some of them to give to family and friends.

Merry Christmas,

Mary





No comments:

Post a Comment