Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Patchwork Potholder Fun

Fun little projects that can be completed in a day are the best.



This patchwork potholder contains a number of fabric lines, but my favorite is the white fabric with red words (from Lori Holt at Bee in my Bonnet).


This fall I plan to make some apple pies I'll glance at my patchwork potholder and giggle, knowing that "men like" it.

Perfect for the 4th of July among the red potholders in my kitchen. What are you cooking up for the 4th?



Keep Cooking ~ 

Mary 


I shared at:

Share Your Daily Cup


The Dedicated House

4 comments:

  1. Mary, love your cute potholder! One of my quilting friends is very good friends with Lori and I got to spend a week at a cabin with them a year or so ago. She really is one talented gal! We will be hosting our annual 4th of July breakfast for our family. Happy 4th to you!! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the potholder...so cute and love the choices of fabrics that bring the potholder together so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, I need some of those at my house!

    ReplyDelete