Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Christmas Vignettes

Instead of putting up a Christmas tree this year, we decided to simply have Christmas vignettes in each room of the first floor. But first, a friend and former high school classmate sent me this picture - it's of the house I grew up in, and the picture was taken during a recent light snow. Even though someone else now lives here, it will always seem like home to me.


It's such a sweet little cottage. When I was growing up, I thought we lived in a mansion. This house was filled with so much love from our parents, we felt rich!

Now on to the vignettes:

The foyer:


The breakfast room:


This year has been all about simplicity. My niece gifted me this little domed vignette, which is in the foyer:







And now I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment